Quality Systems Administrator
Our clear communication structures, responsibilities and tasks across all areas of the business ensure that we keep building better products resulting in happy customers
- We are looking for an administrator to maintain and monitor the Tharsus Management System to enable us to keep improving performance and increasing efficiency, is this you?
- About Tharsus
- We are one of Europe's fastest growing technology businesses, helping companies develop and manufacture emerging robotic and machine technologies to disrupt, lead and grow their markets.
- The business has been developing and evolving for a number of years, recently winning ‘company of the year for North Tyneside and Northumberland'. We have come to the end of the beginning of the Tharsus journey and the business is really accelerating.
- In the last few years we've grown massively, we doubled in size last year and so we are looking for people who share our passion for technology and innovation to join the team and grow with us.
- As a result of this we are building our team with the addition of a Quality Systems Administrator.
- We have a great ‘can do' culture, with our people being given real responsibility early on in their career.
- We work in an enviable location with a great quality of life in Blyth, South East Northumberland.
- What you'll do:
- You'll maintain and monitor the Tharsus Management System You'll ensure that we comply with ISO 9001 and our customer requirements Assisting business leaders you'll be establishing and maintaining their processes You'll oversee the collection of data related to audits, non-conformance, concessions and improvements Using your analytical / Excel / PowerPoint skills you'll be sharing findings
- We'd love you to have:
- Previous professional experience in a Quality Assurance or Quality System role A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook An understanding of database input and maintenance requirement Previous experience within a manufacturing environment A basic understanding of ISO 9001 document control requirements Experience in manufacturing principles
- In return you'll get:
- The opportunity to be a key part of this unique and constantly evolving business group
- The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success where your achievement will be visible and recognised.
- The opportunity to work throughout the business working on various projects in this constantly changing business where no two days are the same.
- We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
- We offer on-the-job training giving each individual support to succeed.
- Great employee benefits
- A salary depending on experience Company and employee contribution pension scheme Salary sacrifice schemes including the option to purchasing Additional Annual Leave and Bike to Work Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!) Subsidised staff social events Early finish on a Friday 25 days holiday per year & you'll never have to work on your birthday
Posted 47 days ago