Secondary Teacher of Science - Bedfordshire
£500 - £900 per annum + Subject to qualifications and experience
Our client is looking to recruit 2 full time temporary to permanent Science teachers for September. Potential applicants must share a vision and commitment to providing the very best education to the students that they possibly can and promote our clients ethos. Applicants must be team players who are able to see how their contribution fits into the bigger picture. They must be dedicated, skilled, and highly professional and we make no apology for also saying, fun to work with. Good behaviour management and classroom discipline is also essential.
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
- Work with the market leader in educational recruitment
- Competitive salary
- Providing regular work based upon your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction
- Planner / diary to inform us of days you are unavailable
- Working hours and times that suit you
- Flexible hours contract
- £500 - £900 Per Week (Based on a 5 day working week)
- Typical start time of 8:15am
- Secondary School Teaching
- FQT's + NQT's Welcome
Excellent facilities and approachable, friendly staff make this school an excellent place to work. This opportunity would suit both an FQT who is looking to develop their career in an environment where personal development is continuously encouraged or an NQT looking to begin their Science teaching career in an established and respected secondary school.
Make an application today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Posted 19 days ago