Software Support Specialist - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Software Support Specialist
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary : £25-35k + Company Bonus + Private Medical Cover + 20 Days Holiday + FREE Snacks!
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a SAGE guru or a wizard when it comes to Accounting Software? As our Software Support Specialist / SAGE Product Specialist you'll be joining a growing Northampton based IT services company, dedicated to supporting clients with their SAGE Software installations.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Company Bonus
· Full Private Medical Cover
· 20 Days Holiday, rising with service.
· Free Drinks & Snacks Provided (Healthy & not so much)
· Free car park
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Rugby, Kettering, Towcester, Crick, Rothwell, Market Harborough, Lutterworth, Roade, West Haddon, Brixworth, Brackley
Why work for us?
If free drinks & snacks don't do it for you, then how about:
· Industry leading training?
· Career development and personal progression?
· A bright, supportive management team who is committed to you?
· Working in a beautiful, historic part of Northamptonshire, with picturesque views and a great work life balance?
As our Software Support Specialist / SAGE Product Specialist ideally you'll have worked in an accounts department or have completed your AAT Level 2 and have a solid understanding of accounting processes. These key attributes will enable you to provide our clients with the highest quality product support for their SAGE Software installations.
Your role will be extremely varied and you'll be:
· Installing Sage and Sage-related software
· Meeting clients (online and eventually face to face) and guiding them through the whole process from on-site pre-project analysis to complete project hand-overs
· Delivering excellent 1-1 Training to ensure our clients have the best experience
· Providing remote post installation support (via the phone, email and online)
To join our growing team you will:
· NEED to drive, as there is no public transport to the office.
· NEED previous experience working with Sage or similar accounting packages as well as using cloud-based IT software.
· NEED to show us your passion for customer care, keeping our customer service at the top level.
Above all, you'll be a energetic person with great communication and organising skills and want to join a business that can offer you an exciting new opportunity as well as extensive package.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16242, Wallace Hind Selection - Talent Solutions
Posted 36 days ago