Graduate General Support Executive | Zoek
Graduate General Support Executive
£25000 - £31000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Graduate General Support Executive
Salary: £25k (up to £31k OTE)
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- Salary £25k, and up to £31k OTE
- 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off and a buy/sell scheme!)
- Industry recognised training and development
- Great discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension schemes, flexible working with family friendly policies
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Tenacious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 29 days ago