£65 - £70 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Have you wondered how you could contribute to a childs education?
Are you in a different career and would like the flexibility to try something new??
You may have considered teaching but cannot afford to get experience that isnt paid.
I am currently recruiting for a cover supervisor to work for two days per week at a secondary school in Blackpool throughout the 2019/20 school year. Please indicate on your CV which days would be suitable for you.
- Welcoming team and management.
- Close links to the M55.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Parking on site.
- Competitive rates of daily pay paid weekly to your bank account.
- Exciting and fun environments often varying day today.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7.
- Fantastic role model for staff and children.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task.
- Delivering preset work.
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson.
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress.
- Experience working with young people in a support capacity.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months.
- Punctual and reliable.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Bracken Sturgess a call on######### or email me your CV to #########
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate references. Randstad are committed to ensuring the safety of children in our schools.
Posted 95 days ago