Regional HR Advisor - Birmingham | Zoek UK | 500eb1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regional HR Advisor
up to £35k
Permanent (Full time)
Regional HR Advisor – flexible working role Midlands and the North
I am delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a valued client, a global leading service business who are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Advisor to join their team.
This role will be supporting a HRBP covering the Midlands and North regions. However, because this position operates a flexible working model with home and office based working, the successful candidate can be based anywhere between Birmingham and Manchester.
As an experienced advisor, you will support a designated business area and provide valuable support on an operational, strategic and project basis.
General HR responsibilities will include ER, D&G, TUPE, performance management, capability and coaching and support to line managers.
You will have the confidence and gravitas to support the HRBP with challenging under-performance and supporting managers with the improvement process.
To be considered for this role you will be able to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a relevant HR qualification - ideally Level 5 or 7, or be qualified by experience
- Proven advisory experience with generalist HR exposure
- Experience of coaching line managers to drive capability and performance
- Able to evidence knowledge and understanding of HR best practice
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
If you are an individual who can showcase a bright, energetic and solutions focussed personality with commercial awareness, then please consider getting in touch. This role would be perfect for a strong relationship builder who likes the cut and thrust of a dynamic work environment and isn't afraid to challenge the status quo.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that offers a collaborative environment in a growing team and you will be rewarded with a:
- A salary offering of up to £35k
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Benefits package to include pension, healthcare and personalised lifestyle benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus BH
- A structured development programme with an award winning business
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...