Assistant Import - Oldham - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 500fd9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Import Merchandiser (Jersey & Woven)
Oldham - This Area Only
£1 - £23000/annum DOE
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a supplier &manufacturer of ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. They work with Retailers including Next, George, TU, Tesco, Fat Face, M&S & Topman. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-530pm. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience within Import Merchandising & be keen to progress.
* Working with in house design team and communicating with retail buyers.
* Communicating with buying team to meet key sample deadline & sign off dates.
* Working with buyers to receive packs in time for making sure critical deadline dates are met.
* Monitoring progress of samples with counterpart PAK development team, to ensure arrival on time and adhering to design pack requirements with correct quality.
* Ensure availability of all required samples for buyer’s selection meetings on time.
* Request feedback on samples selected and act accordingly.
* Ensure internal PO is correctly issued, checking garment components & delivery dates.
* Ensure technologist team fit comments to be able to handover style to garment tech.
* Handover style to technologist to confirm base & spec block to the factory to activate plans.
* Trading sheets need to be checked and any issues with deliveries need to be resolved
* Critical Path check for dates surpassed or upcoming & ensure orders are running on time.
* Progress meeting with technologist to ensure issues are resolved and orders run on time.
* Production updates from factory monitor and ensure orders run on time.
* Critical path update to the customer to ensure approvals given and orders run in time.
* To ensure a timely review of account performance with the account manager in which attitude, performance and business projections is evaluated.
* Other duties as required.
* MUST have a minimum of 1 years Import Merchandising experience.
* Ideally have a relevant degree in Fashion or similar.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* IT Literate, ideally with Microsoft Excel knowledge.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking are updated on a daily basis