Northam, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Transport Planner
Location: Primark- Thrapston, NN14
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift pattern: Monday- Friday
Closing Date: 22/07/2021
Criminal Check required: NO
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Produce an optimum daily network plan that exceeds all business KPI's & Targets.
- To assist in identifying network improvement opportunities that reduce costs and improve service.
- To meet the demanding service requirements of the contract within the cost parameters and ensure all agreed customer KPI's are achieved
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- 2-3 years experience in a Transport environment
- Proven track record in planning and forecasting
- Proven experience of working in customer facing role
- Prior experience and excellent knowledge of paragon planning systems
- Knowledge of Working Time Legislation & EU Driving Legislation
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.