Production Operative - Doncaster | Zoek UK | 501b03
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Immediate starts and ongoing work for experienced Production Operative for a global manufacturing client based in DN4 potentially leading to Permanent position.
Working a Continental Shift Patter - 12 hour shifts, the working hours are 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am working on a continental shift pattern.
(36 hours short week & 48 hours on long week)
1X 30 minute lunch break - which is paid.
5-10 minute break every 2 hour's.
Pay rate £ per hour rising to £ after 12 weeks.
Possible opportunity for a permanent after 12 weeks based on performance and attendance.
· Shift plan enabling you to plan home life around
· Rising pay rate following 12th week
· Competitive overtime pay rate - Following your 12th week
· Opportunity to go permanent, dependant on performance
· On site FREE car park
· Canteen, with fridge, microwave, toaster and cold drink and hot drink vending machines
· Full training provided
Purpose of the position
To be a team member in the production factory, mainly focusing on working alongside the injection molding and assembly machines, also QC, palletising products and also pre-empting work load by getting ahead of yourself and making boxes ready for goods to be packed. The role can also consist of sorting and rework on products to ensure orders are dispatched only when meeting the client's standards.
Key Role Responsibilities of the Position
· To work as part of a team and also be capable of working on your own
· To be responsible for the machines your are working on
· Operating lifting/ handling equipment including hand pallet trucks
· To maintain levels of QC
· To maintain levels of housekeeping and ensure all recycling initiatives are adhered too
· To work effectively and safety in line with all Health & Safety requirements
· To carry out any other duties within the broad remit of the role as requested from time to time by the relevant supervisors and managers
Essential Requirements of the role
· Work experience in a production setting.
· Experience of working on injection moulding machines.
· Assembly experience
· Experience of working under time pressures.
· Adequate literacy and numeracy levels for the role.
· Good communication skills for liaising with colleagues.
· Self-disciplined with a methodical and organised working style - able to manage own work load, quality and output effectively.
· Reliable and punctual.
· Willingness to learn.
· Physically able to lift and carry.
· Willing and able to work shifts when required
· Happy to work on both days and nights
· Can commute to DN4 for both 6am and 6pm
We would like to hear from you if you are an experienced Production Operative, Assembly Operative, Warehouse Operative, Picker/Packer with good attention to detail
If you would like to know more, apply now
Aqumen Business Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.