Lettings Negotiator - Oxford | Zoek UK | 501e8b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
We are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join an award-winning and experienced lettings team based in the Oxford area
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success. You will be a dynamic and fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects and who isn't afraid of hard work.
You should be well-presented, articulate and have the drive and determination to succeed in building your career.
This is a UK based role.
The position attracts a basic salary of £19,000 - £20,000 with a realistic OTE £30,000 (Uncapped Commission)
The principle accountabilities required for this Letting Negotiator role will include:
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
- Ensuring consistent delivery of our high levels of customer service
The right candidate will be:
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
- Ideally have some experience within the property industry
please send a copy of your CV to or