Senior .NET Developer - Tamworth | Zoek UK | 502126
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior .NET Developer
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
£50000 - £58000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for a talented NET Developer to work for us.
If that's you then you could be exactly what we're looking for.
In the NET Developer role you'll be primarily responsible for designing, developing, modifying and maintaining our range of software products. Have strong development skills, be hard working and be able to fit in well with a small team.
You'll report to the Development Team Leaders and you'll spend part of the working week in our Tamworth office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Proposing and assessing solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components
- Developing software according to published standards and guidelines, including coding standards and user interface design guidelines
- Investigating, analysing and correct identifying defects within established service level agreements
- Developing software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule
- Take part in solution designs
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Demonstrate commercial experience of developing web applications in C or
- Web development experience in MVC
- Web API and API design
- Good experience and comprehension of unit testing
- T-SQL, SQL Server (2012 on-wards) and relational database design
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked in a Software Development role.
Basic salary: £50,000 - £58,000 per annum depending on experience
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme - employee and employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 35 with service!! + 8 bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice company car scheme + cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
We are leasing and rental management software and driver risk services company, and as a business we've been around since 2004.
We're a company that people want to work for because we provide 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and competitive salary.
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this, and any of our advertised roles.
Interested? If you think you're right for this NET Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy