Store Manager Oxford
£25000.00 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
We have an opportunity for a wellknown and wellloved Sports brand who are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager. As an Assistant Store Manager you will be able to drive your team to achieve the best service in the area and make the store a place where you will build a loyal customer base.
Zachary Daniels are looking for:
- Assistant Manager with experience with sports equipment, apparel, footwear and clothing
- Natural, organised leaders who invest in the development of others.
- People who are open minded with an innate sense of service to help others.
- Provide a quality service to customers
- Able to inspire those around you to deliver amazing service
- Control costs and the P&L
- Team players who thrive in fast paced and changing environments
As the Assistant Manager, you will be taking ownership of your business from day one. Your sole purpose will be to make your business accessible to the local area. Together with your team, you will make crucial commercial decisions to boost the offer that you sell to your customers. As the Assistant Manager you will have the ability to manage your profit and loss accounts and you will forecast the level of investment during your commercial peaks. You will invest your time into the development of your team members and in doing so will ensure your own development.
Our client has a fantastic culture, can demonstrate a track record of growth and success and now want an Assistant Manager to reach the next level
Apply now for an immediate interview
Posted 16 days ago