Team Leader - Leicester | Zoek UK | 5026af
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
I am currently recruiting for experienced, enthusiastic team leaders to work with a global company on a long-term project.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Team Leaders to join our expanding team. Current opportunities in the LE3 area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a fast paced, and global company with endless opportunities.
- Having a clear operational plan for your shift - always bearing in mind the bigger picture and the end customer whose standards and expectations we need to meet.
- Understanding the wider business objectives and in line with this, looking for ways in which to reduce cost, improve service etc.
- Investigating any service or operational failures to ensure they are understood and prevented in future, feeding the information back to Warehouse Shift Managers.
- Leading the way in terms of best practise regarding safety and ensuring your team understand the importance of being safe in the workplace at all times.
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents
- Management of stock
- Managing a team of staff across the operation
- Weekly inventory
- Internal audits
The company works 7 days a week, although shifts are generally 4 days on and 4 days off, hours can be varied due to business needs.
- Proven background in a Warehouse supervisory role
- Experience in a fast-moving warehouse environment preferred
- Key focus on end customer strict SLA's including order fulfilment, DOT's and customer security
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good understanding of performance statistics
- Desire to fully embrace being part of a wider team
- Team player and highly effective communicator
- Embracing change and engaging your team to lead by example
- Ability to make decisions whilst working under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A passion for coaching and encouraging team work, with an innovative approach to management - being creative and implementing new ways to improve performance
- Willing to go the extra mile
We are looking for candidates to start work as soon as possible. Apply today for more info. If this job is not suitable for you, please share with any friends who may be interested in long-term work.