Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
£90 - £140 per day
Does your knowledge of the French language help you to enrich pupils lives?
Would you like to work in a school that is moving forward and continuously improving?
I am looking for a strong MFL (French) teacher to work in Preston on a longterm basis from September.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- QTS or QTLS.
- Strong subject knowledge primarily French specialism.
- Experience with KS3/4 pupils.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implement a wide and varied programme of activities for the children individual and as a group.
- Communication with staff to support pupil development.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- Fantastic setting to work in.
- Welcoming team and management.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- Onsite canteen with hot food.
- ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Parking on site.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. We will actively promote you to schools across your chosen work areas. You will then be cleared for work and proceed to be invited to interview.
Posted 27 days ago