Medical Field Service Engineer - Brighton | Zoek UK
Medical Field Service Engineer, MRI Medical Imaging
Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England
£35000.00 - £42000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Medical Field Service Engineer -MRI Magnetic Resonance Imaging Medical Systems- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED, NO MEDICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED £35K - £42K + Overtime + Bonus + Car + Excellent benefits package including Bonus, Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme and Full and Comprehensive Manufacturers based Product Training
Ensure all your application information is up to date and in order before applying for this opportunity.
- An excellent opportunity for Electronic Service Engineers from a wide range of electronic high value capital equipment sectors, including medical, laboratory, print press, ex Armed Forces Weapons Systems, Radar Technicians, Avionics Engineers and other electronic based service engineers from other industries, to join a market leader in sophisticated medical imaging systems offering full and comprehensive product training
- South East The Company
- Medical Field Service Engineer, MRI Medical Imaging Systems My client is a leader in healthcare, and is one of the largest medical equipment and medical device systems providers in the world.
This organisations impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare equipment sector, and includes medical imaging diagnostics, nuclear medicine, critical care and anaesthesia delivery, healthcare informatics, molecular imaging and patient monitoring systems.
Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of equipment modalities, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading manufacturing facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people.
- Medical Field Service Engineer, MRI Medical Imaging Systems Following expansion, they seek to recruit a customer focused and technically motivated Medical Field Service Engineer, responsible for the service, repair, breakdown and maintenance of their range of highly advanced MRI Medical Imaging Systems at hospital and healthcare centres throughout the South East.
- Medical Field Service Engineer, MRI Medical Imaging Systems To be considered for this exciting role, you must be able to demonstrate a strong background working in a field service or technical support role, gained within a high value electronic capital equipment environment.
You should be qualified to a minimum ONC or HNC level or above in electronics or another relevant technical discipline.
Applications are encouraged from field service engineers from a wide range of electronic sectors, including medical device, medical imaging, nuclear medicine, laboratory device, print press, semi-conductor, ex Armed Forces Engineers (REME, Navy, RAF, Radar, Weapons Systems and Biomedical Engineers), industrial / commercial imaging or areas of electronic manufacturing.
You must have impeccable customer service skills and have the ability to remain confident in customer facing environments. The Benefits
- Medical Field Service Engineer, MRI Medical Imaging Systems In return, the successful applicant will benefit from first class product training, recognised by the industry, which will run on an ongoing basis as new products are introduced.
A generous remuneration package is also guaranteed, including competitive salary, company car or car allowance, healthcare, contributory pension scheme, phone and laptop, along with the opportunity to progress your career within a market-leading organisation.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited.
The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or employment business
Posted 9 days ago