Head of projects - London | Zoek UK | 502c04
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of projects
London, Greater London, England
£50000 - £125000 per annum +
Head of Projects - Director- Programme Manager
- Title- Head of Projects - Director- Programme Manager
- Level- Director
- Salary £100-125,000
- Requirements: Change delivery in a challenging Financial Services, experience and understanding of a Securities banking
This role is for a Head of Projects - Director- Programme Manager to join an investment banking running change technology projects in a securities banking environment
As the Director or Projects, you will manage the Change Project Portfolio for the Technology department - Includes managing the PM team for the delivery of successful change projects for the business. You will also manage your own team of project managers and have overall of the management and reporting on status, resource, budget and prioritisation for the projects
As a rough overall, as the Director Head of Projects, your role is responsible for
- project budget spend ~$15-$20m
- ~ 4 PM's and Junior PM's
- Work with Senior Business Stakeholders and Business PMO
Your key responsibility is to ensure delivery of change projects to agreed timelines, budget and scope. This is an ambitious level of change with a lot of board level investment so you will be well supported.
- Experience of managing Change project delivery in a challenging Financial Services environment
- experience and understanding of a Securities banking
- experience leading other project managers
- and taking ownership for overall project delivery
In return you will be joining an excellent bank who are keen to really invest in change projects and you will be able to see the real tangible impact of your work
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...