Electrical Multi-skilled Technician
£Competitive + Benefits
Do you have proven experience within the Electrical sector? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Henkel's vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel already holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
Henkel is the leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of tailor-made solutions for our customers and of high-quality consumer products. Our powerful innovations and leading technologies under top-brands such as Loctite, Unibond, Solvite, Pritt, create sustainable value for industrial customers, consumers and professional users.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for the role of Electrical Multi-skilled Technician. The job holder will support the Manufacturing Site to Maintain, Repair and Improve the Production Equipment and Site where needed. The site has multiple bulk mixing plants, packaging and warehouse facilities.
Electrical Multi-skilled Technician responsibilities:
- Maintain the Production Plant and Site Equipment using the work routines issued from the Computer Maintenance Management System
- Respond as quickly as possible to any line stoppages or breakdowns reported via the Manufacturing Teams
- Take an active part in Continuous Improvement Teams and work on identified problems
- Support Trials for new products and / or packaging when needed
- Complete Work Requestors for non Production Line Specific Improvements. i.e minor repairs to building, doors etc or bolting / screwing articles in place, etc.
- Do weekly asset checks on Machines / Plant
- Support the training process for operators
- Ensures the adherence to Health, Safety and Welfare at Work systems and procedures
- Although this is a day shift position, the need for flexibility could arise, if in the future shift work is required
The ideal**Electrical Multi-skilled Technician**:
- Appropriate Engineering Qualifications to City and Guilds, HND, OND, HTEC, TEC, NVQ Level 2/3, 18th Edition IEE wiring regulation or equivalent
- Practical skills to include electrical installation, electrical / mechanical fault finding, basic machine PLC's software skills, Desirable skills would include welding, fabricating, pipe fitting, turning, milling, hydraulics
- Experience within a Fast Manufacturing Consumer Goods environment desirable
- Numerate and Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, decisive, good organisation & self-planning skills
- Self-assured and able to challenge working methods
- Good communication with a sense of urgency to direct efforts towards clear objectives & to focus on outcomes
In return for joining the team as our Electrical Multi-skilled Technician we offer a highly Competitive Salary with company benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Electrical Multi-skilled Technician, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 39 days ago