Logistics Executive Pharmaceuticals
Full time, permanent position based in Basildon.
Atnahs is a fastgrowing speciality pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develops own niche generic medicines in house and markets those globally.
We have an opportunity for an experienced logistics professional to join our supply chain team. This is a varied and interesting role responsible for our international logistics & shipments. You will be the first point of contact for all shipping orders.
- Manage the end to end shipment process for all worldwide shipments.
- Identify current GDP compliant and costeffective logistic solutions.
- Prepare all documentation required appropriate to the shipment to facilitate transit.
- Work with Logistic partners, CMOs and distributors for collections, customs clearance and deliveries.
- Proactively monitor the status of shipments, identify and deal with any issues as they arise or escalate appropriately.
- Provide all internal and external stakeholders with regular, accurate and timely updates on shipment status.
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with CMOs, Logistic partners and distributors.
- Proactively manage costs at all times through planning costeffective and appropriate shipment solutions which do not compromise on the quality of our service.
What we are looking for:
- A strong educational background, ideally a graduate level qualification.
- Excellent computing skills: Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (e.g., Power Queries, and Power Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and ERP systems at a high standard.
- Experience gained within a similar regulated environment ideally as a logistics administrator/executive, supply chain analyst/executive or shipment planner, demand analyst.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate with experience working in an analytical position.
- Excellent data management skills.
Please apply with a CV.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Posted 32 days ago