Engine Performance Engineer - Bristol | Zoek UK | 502f93
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Engine Performance Engineer - Turkey
Contract (Full time)
As part of our on-going support to our client based in Turkey where they are developing a 5th generation fighter aircraft, we are currently looking for a Engine Performance Engineer for a 12 month fixed term contract based at their facilities just outside Ankara, Turkey. The hourly rate for these roles are typically ranged between £ - £ per hour, dependant on experience, skill levels etc. For this particular role, candidates will have to have at least 5 years Turbofan performance experience ideally in the fast jet environment in an aerospace environment and be eligible for UK security clearance.
* Performs performance activities of Engine (turbofan) and APU in propulsion integration systems on a 5th generation fighter aircraft,
* Responsible for the engine and APU performance analysis, integration and verification,
* Develops propulsion system and subsystem performance requirements and their qualification, validation methods with certification authorities,
* Conducting propulsion system architecture and function determination activities
* Manages performance analysis,
* Defines effects on aircraft, improving performance of engine and aircraft combination,
* Defines performance test requirements and analysing their results,
* Performs system modelling and simulation activities,
* Provides support for system sub-contractor monitoring and management activities.
* BS or higher degree in mechanical, aerospace, mechatronic and automotive engineering
* Experience and knowledge about propulsion systems and / or integration in the aviation industry
* Knowledge about system engineering and product development processes and standards
* Good knowledge about CATIA V5 or CATIA V6 programs
* Excellent knowledge about MATLAB and Simulink
* Minimum 5 years of experience in propulsion systems
* Knowledge about system certification and qualification
* Experience or knowledge about propulsion systems performance analysis, modelling and simulation
* Experience in requirement-based working with subcontractors