London Client Operations Support Analyst
Client Support Services (CSS) 3rd line engineers are responsible for taking direction from the executive & regional management teams, and adhering to the responsibilities as outlined below. The CSS team will report directly into the regional Support Manager. CSS operatives are responsible for front line 3rd line remote support, in addition to all On-Site to 3rd line support engagements, and will act as project resources for the Professional Services team. Workflows, systems, policies, and procedures, must be utilised in the correct manner, in order to provide the end customer with the highest level of service.
All CSS 3rd line engineers are our last port of call when dealing with client incidents and requests within CSS, before escalation to the CS team .Those within this team are responsible for setting the very best first impression possible when dealing with clients, as well as mentoring and training DE & Support desk engineers. It is the responsibility of CSS to focus on quality and not speed when speaking with customers.
Service Desk Responsibilities:
- Daily management of all assigned Connectwise service items, providing daily updates to all tickets, and providing regular Client updates.
- Ensure that SLA’s are upheld, and that the regional support operation maintains a high level of standards and service.
- Ensure that all communication within Connectwise service items and any verbal or written correspondence is clear & concise.
- Limit mobile phone and device usage at all times when on-site at client sites.
- Limit repeat service incidents.
- Adhere to all standards and processes as outlined by the Support Manager.
- Innovate, inspire, and lead by example.
- Treat others as you expect to be treated.
- Ensure that Connectwise is used correctly for;
- Accurate & daily ticket updates.
- Accurate & daily billing information.
- Accurate engineer work roles and work types per incident.
- Accurate client information.
- Support your colleagues, your manager, and the Executive Team.
- Work hard to build relationships in order to retain and further all fixed On-Site support engagements.
The 3rd line Engineer assists clients with their trading floor-centric computer desktop systems and is the final point of contact within CSS for all tickets or phone calls. They are the technical specialist within the CSS group. This position requires high levels of professionalism, strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Act as visible and critical 3rd line interface to our full range of largely hedge fund clients. Communicate and provide direct support to all levels of IT management and staff, as well as non-IT business professionals
Must utilize strong technical troubleshooting support to resolve day to day technical issues and implement monitoring and patching
Work closely with engineers across all disciplines , including Desktop Support , Systems & Network Engineering
Provide meticulous attention to details and follow through to ensure all tickets are effectively resolved
Daily management of escalated tickets , providing daily updates and providing regular updates to client and management
Work closely with CS team on tickets that require escalation
Desired skills & Experience:
- Edge Technology Group are a “Cloud First” company. All applicants must therefore have direct exposure and experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365. Other Cloud platforms such as AWS are also of benefit.
- 2 years or more experience of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and AWS support and management.
- 3-5 years plus experience in providing IT Support within a business environment where high levels or service and technical expertise were required
- Strong diagnostic / troubleshooting skills , must have an interest in IT
- Strong communication and customer service skills across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently , and demonstrated self-direction / self-starter
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Win7, Win10, and server exposure.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Working Knowledge of routers, firewalls & switches
- Working knowledge of applications, especially advanced in Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of VMware 6.0 /6.5
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- AD / DHCP / DNS
- Exposure to storage – SAN & NAS
- PowerShell scripting
- Citrix / Horizon View
Posted 9 days ago