Customer Service Coordinator - Gatwick | Zoek UK | 5033e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Coordinator
Gatwick, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic company who provide around the clock support to patients and Healthcare professionals. Our client is a unique UK provider of home healthcare services specialising in respiratory care.
Our client is looking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator to be responsible for an essential service to patients, relatives, and healthcare professionals. You will be the first point of contact for receiving and dealing with a variety of calls ranging from enquiries from the public, patient/carer requests, notifications of death, prescription requests, servicing of equipment and faults/breakdowns.
The work carried out by the successful candidate takes a special kind of person who will thrive in a challenging environment and who is fulfilled by the knowledge that their role will make a difference to those whose lives they touch on a daily basis, so if you are looking for a role that is not just rewarding but one that will make a difference to patients and their loved ones, please read on…
What they have to offer:
Offering a competitive salary of £18,648, offering free onsite parking, full training, access to 1000's of discounts and enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 11am to 7pm and Sunday 7am to 3pm
Location: Gatwick – Driver is essential due to location.
What will your working week be like?
* To deal with all enquiries from patients/carers in an empathetic and effective manner within company agreed timescales
* To take replenishment orders from patients and attempt to solve any equipment related issues over the telephone
* To ensure that all enquiries are completed according to departmental procedures and within set quality standards
* To liaise closely with other departments by e-mail and telephone, giving accurate information at all times
* To work to organisational and departmental targets as specified
* To work with the Senior Customer Service Coordinator on process improvements and projects
Who will this role suit?
The successful applicants will have gained experience within a commercial environment; coordinating customer requirements within a customer focused environment. Should you have experience of working within the medical/care sectors, as well as the hands-on administrative support, this would be a distinct advantage to your application.
* Educated to GCSE Level, to include Maths & English
* Excellent written, verbal and numerical communication skills
* Excellent IT skills with the ability to record data accurately
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to show empathy
* Passionate, entrepreneurial and fearless
* Ability to manage expectations, offering a confident approach
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search