Financial Planning Senior Analyst x2 - London | Zoek UK | 5034ec
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Financial Planning Senior Analyst x2 - London or Norwich
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: £38,308 to £57,699 per annum (depending on location)
Location: Norwich or More London
Clarion Housing Group is the country's largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide. We're a social landlard, providing affordable homes overwhelmingly for people who can't meet their housing needs on the open market, a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
We're looking for two Financial Planning Senior Analysts to join our Financial Planning Team to prepare, co-ordinate and deliver budgeting, forecasting and long-term financial planning services for the Clarion Group.
What will I be doing?
You'll be responsible for the production of timely, accurate and appropriate consolidated financial and non-financial data in line with group timelines, driving innovative ad best practice processes, to ensure Clarion maintains a viable and sustainable business over the short, medium and long-term and allow us to meet our strategic objectives and regulatory requirements.
We'll look to you to participate in the gathering, development and defining of key assumptions, inputs and modelling to deliver and support the Group's annual Long-term Financial Planning process, and assist with the management of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes. You'll prepare sensitivity analysis and financial modelling, and collate, research, interpret and present data to assist with the preparation of management and board reports and regulatory submissions.
What are we looking for?
- A CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with demonstrated work experience in financial planning
- In-depth knowledge and experience of planning and modelling using Brixx financial planning software
- Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an accurate, detailed and logical approach to work
- Demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
If you have great organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines under pressure and manage expectations from multiple stakeholders, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks?
As well as joining a supportive, hardworking and performance driven team of diverse people, here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to %
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: Thursday 9th September 2021 at midnight.
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams, date to be confirmed
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply' or visit our website.
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early. Please don't delay in submitting your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.