Assistant Manager - Brundall | Zoek UK | 50389e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brundall, Norfolk, England
£22000/annum + Great tips
Permanent (Full time)
Bread Hospitality is delighted to be working with this busy country pub based 7 miles east of Norwich. We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Front of house team to support the business as the business grows.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with gastro-pub or restaurant supervisory experience with a passion for food, drink and delivering great service.
As Assistant Manager you will be required to deliver amazing customer service whilst building and maintaining a strong rapport with both staff and guests. You will have a real eye for detail and know how to lead by example. You will also have a proven track record of being able to think on your feet and using your own initiative to add something special.
The Responsibilities -
* Day to Day Management of lunch, and dinner services.
* Maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
* Ensuring allergens are always up to date and available for guest requests.
* Implementing and managing all standard operating procedures.
* Continually Improving and maintaining high-quality Customer Service.
The Person -
* Strong people management, development, and mentorship skills
* Have a minimum of two years’ experience at Managerial level or equivalent within the pub/restaurant trade.
* Lead by example in a hands-on role.
* Be able to bring fresh ideas and concepts to the table.
The Perks –
* 22,000 salary.
* Great Tips