Operative Printing - Nechells | Zoek UK | 503c03
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nechells, Birmingham, England
£21000 - £23000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
A great opportunity has arisen for an Operative to join a busy, local manufacturing organisation.
This company is unique, no one else manufactures their products, giving them a certain level of stability and consistency.
Development prospects, for you as the Operative – Printing, would be very special. Most people within this organisation, started at a certain level, and have progressed, including the Senior Managers!
They are a hugely successful organisation, and this is a perfect time to join them.
* £21,000 - £23,000
* Days role
* Possibility of moving to shifts at a later date if needed
* Free Parking
* Free hot and cold drinks
* Death in service
* Outstanding Prospects
* Super working conditions, very friendly
Duties of Operative - Printing
* Operator led daily maintenance of the printing press
* Loading and unloading material rolls
* Operating Laser Cutting and slitting systems
* Control the quality of print and waste
* Filling in inspection logs
* Quality control checks
* Ensure production targets are met
* Reduce error rate
* Scrap reduction
Requirements of Operative - Printing
* You will have Printing Operative experience
* Ideally, you will have been involved with Quality Control checks
* Happy to work days
* If you have digital printing experience that would be the icing on the cake!
* Superb communication skills
The role is commutable from Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Aldridge, Lichfield, Tamworth, Tyseley, Redditch, Smethwick, West Bromwich and Halesowen
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994