Talent Agent - Chelmsford | Zoek UK | 503e90
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£25000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Success Recruit are currently working with a leading talent agency based in Essex who are looking to recruit a Talent Agent for their friendly well-established team. You will be a valued team member and support with the smooth running of all talent and management communication daily, working closely with senior management ensuring continued growth is achieved for this rapidly expanding business.
The successful Talent Agent will be expected to:
* Have excellent communication & time management skills
* Be confident taking ownership of relationships in a busy and varied environment
* Have previous exposure in PR, media, influencing, marketing, journalism or advertising where account management and relationship development can be proven
The successful Talent Agent will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and supportive business
* Opportunities to attend prestigious events
* Annual company bonus
The successful Talent Agent will be responsible for their own portfolio of talent working closely alongside a senior member of staff and support with all requirements in the position.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Build strong relationships with your assigned talent and key accounts / brands
* Managing and keep talent/key account diaries up to date
* Proactively research and seek new opportunities for your talent
* Continue to be knowledgeable about a range of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube § Follow social media compliance according to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA)
* Ensure all booked campaigns with talent run as smoothly as possible
* Make sure that your diaries are kept up to date and correctly filled out in line with posting dates, booking notes and fees
* Prepare and read campaign briefs in relation for new or potential bookings
* Handle event invites, gifting requests, and deliveries & communicate with talent and agency partners
* Chaperone your talent on photoshoots and filming opportunities
* Identify new talent
This position would suit someone who has strong communication and organisation skills as the ability to multitask is essential whist always remaining calm under pressure. It will be beneficial that the successful Talent Agent has had exposure working with high profile individuals and can confidently manage expectations and offer a high level of support through the various project work you will be involved in.
Monday to Friday – – however flexibility for occasional weekend and evening work is essential
£25k+ dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term