Care Assistant - North Watford | Zoek UK | 503ed4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£9.50 - £17/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Herts Good Care are assisting Caremark to find the perfect Care Assistant to join their team.
Job Title:Care Assistant
Reference Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Caremark Watford & Hertsmere
Shifts Available:Mornings , Evenings , Days , Weekends
Location:Borehamwood, Bushey, Watford
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability
Pay/Salary:£ - £17 Per Hour
Hours of Work:7am to 3pm and 3pm to 10pm
Contract Type:0 Hours Contract
About the Company
To share with other staff in meeting the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence. The care and support provided by Care and Support Workers are expected to include support that would reasonably be given by members of the client’s family and is not to include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.
Why should I apply for this Care Assistant job?
* Immediate start
* Weekly pay
* Full training provided
* Full training will be given if you are new to the care profession in all aspects of the role and help towards professional qualifications (if you wish to take these) as well as the opportunity to make a career within this profession
* Free uniform
* Career progression
* Flexible working hours (We also offer part-time, full-time and flexible hours. We aspire to be the best employer. Caring for our staff and clients is at the heart of our service
* Paid holidays
* Company car (if a candidate meets conditions)
What does this Care Assistant job involve?
* Dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
* To help customers with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
* To assist with medication, if required.
* To provide care and support for customers who are terminally ill.
* To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
* To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
* To encourage the independence of customers wherever possible.
Am I the right person for this Care Assistant job?
*Must be a driver with access to your own car, as the role requires you to support different clients within their homes. *
This is a career that looks for no previous experience, just a caring person who understands the immense satisfaction that can be gained from offering assistance and a listening ear to someone who, through a variety of mishaps or just plain old age, needs your help!
It is considered essential that Care and Support Workers possess the following qualities:
* Self-motivated & well organised.
* Caring & sensitive to the needs of others.
* Ability to use own initiative.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare