Care Assistant - Newport | Zoek UK | 50454f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're seeking Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Newport, Torfaen, Blaenau Gwent and the Monmouthshire area. You'll be supporting with personal care, clinical needs, posture care, medication support, social activities and any other services needs. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You'll need to have a driving licence due to the rural locations where our service users reside in and the need to transport them.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Salary of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free training opportunities
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Apply today and you can start within a week!!