Front Line Manager - Stanton | Zoek UK | 504d81
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front Line Manager
Stanton, Suffolk, England
Temporary (Full time)
We are looking for a First Line Manager to join a friendly team in Stanton.
You will be leading the warehouse team and to assist the reporting lines. To plan, co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities of the warehouse team; providing effective communication, leadership, motivation, training & development.
Duties will include:
* Responsible for day to day warehouse operations.
* Focus on productivity and review performance.
* Team and individual management including PDP and succession planning.
* Performance reviews and management of poor performance in line with policy.
* Achieving SLA with customers are achieved.
* Manage and forward plan resource levels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with site supervisors.
* Health and Safety management including the review, maintain and develop Risk Assessment and SSOW.
* Control of financial spend on resource including overtime and MHE.
* Manage all disciplinary issues (complaints) in line with HR policy.
* Ensure company policies are communicated, applied and enforced.
* Maintain communications with Contract Operations Manager and Admin Team Leaders.
* OMS systems adherence and compliance.
The ideal candidate will:
* Will have warehouse operations knowledge.
* Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
* Have experience in team and individual management.
* Will have knowledge of Microsoft office
* Be able to manage company policies and maintain communications with members of staff.
If interested please apply here