Service Engineer - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Basic Salary: £32-26k + Overtime to earn up to £50k + Company Van + 25 Days Holiday + 4 x Salary Life Assurance
Permanent (Full time)
We are a global HVAC manufacturer looking for 3 new Service Engineers to join our established team based in the South. Due to the scope of our service solutions and vast product offering across Air Conditioning & Heating, Air Filtration, Fire Safety Fans and Air Treatment, we are recruiting candidates that hold the City and Guilds 2079-11 certificate or NVQ in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning."
BASIC SALARY: £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
· With overtime to earn up to £50,000
· Company Van for business and personal use
· 4 x Salary Life Assurance
· 25 Days Holiday Allowance
· On call retainer bonus & 4 hours Minimum Bookable Overtime
· Expenses, Uniform, Tools, Tablet, Mobile Phone all provided
· Intensive Product Training on joining
LOCATION: South of the UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Central London, Maidstone, Chelmsford, St Albans, Luton, Oxford, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Reading, Basingstoke, Surrey, Crawley, Swindon, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Harlow, Brentwood, Romford, Slough, Bracknell, Woking, Newbury, Horsham, Leatherhead, Royal Tunbridge Wells
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer - HVAC
You will be joining our Service Solution team who support a variety of customers; hospitals, large educational settings, commercial buildings, underground car parks, high-rise residential dwellings and corporate prestigious offices. A typical day will consist of one site visit on average. You will be working Monday to Friday but there is always available overtime for the weekend when it suits you. Our Service Support Team will always be planning your service visits in advance, giving you time to plan and organise your working week ahead.
The key responsibilities of our Service Engineers will be:
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance, repair, refurbishment, modification or commissioning of our fans, cooling units or chillers.
· To build a rapport with customers and add value to the service visit.
· Produce weekly reports on your service visits to ensure the service administration teams raise invoices and plan future service calls.
· Be available for the on-call rota, 1 full week out of 7. (Retainer paid at £150 for the week plus we allocate 4 hours minimum for any call out.)
· Take responsibility for all equipment provided by the business; company clothing, PPE, tablet / laptop, test equipment, access equipment, refrigerants and the company vehicle.
· Attend company training and essential Health and Safety training when required such as PASMA MEWP - Work at Height Training.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer - HVAC
It is essential for our HVAC Service Engineers to have the following certificates / qualifications:
· City and Guilds 2079-11 or NVQ 2 in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
· Full UK drivers' licence.
Our Service Team is hard working and fully committed to the service level agreements of our varied customer base.
You will also need to have the following skills and previous experience to join our team:
· Be a team player. At times, our service visits will be a team effort. We are a fun bunch who work hard and represent our brand in a professional manner, ultimately, we enjoy doing a good job.
· Be prepared to learn on the job. With such a vast product and solution portfolio you could begin to specialise in one of the 3 key area's: AHU's, Fans or Air-Conditioning.
We are a market leader for indoor air technology solutions used in critical commercial applications globally. As a business we encourage development and opportunity. Every service call you attend will be dissimilar and have its own challenges making your day to day of working life rewarding and satisfying.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Installation Engineer, Applications Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Repair Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Mechatronic Engineer - HVAC, Air-Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Industrial Fans, Ventilation Fans, Air Volume Dampers, Filtration Units, Fire Safety Fans, Data Centre Cooling,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA16345, Wallace Hind Selection