Payment Solutions Sales - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK | 504f89
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Payment Solutions Sales Consultant
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£38000 - £50000/annum bonus + car allowance + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Payment Solutions Sales Consultant - Software
Basic salary up to £50,000 + OTE + car allowance + benefits
Home based, national coverage
My client are a software organisation who develop and supply specialist solutions for the leisure sector. Part of this solution includes payment modules which include the following 4 branches:
* Online transactions (including recurring card payments)
* Direct Debits
* Card payment terminals
We're looking for a payments expert who is still sales focused to build relationships with the existing client base and also potential new customers to explain and sell the payments modules alongside and supporting the core sales team. If you have an indepth knowledge of payment solutions and are looking for a new and interesting challenge please get in touch!
* In this role you'll be contacting existing clients who use the software solution but don't have the payments module. You'd also be involved in tenders for new business opportunities
* You'll work with the existing sales team to help identify and target opportunities and attend meetings both virtually and face to face for clients throughout the UK.
* Your relationships will be built mainly with the finance teams of clients helping them to understand how the solutions would integrate with their current systems and allay any concerns. You'd remain their point of contact throughout the life of the contract.
* You'll manage the chip and pin estate for the business, ensuring renewals of contract and retention of customers.
* Location can be flexible but you will be expected to travel to a central office either in Scotland or the South of England around once a month
* This is a targeted role with a revenue figure attached to it, however it isn't a new business hunter position, it's working in partnership with the core sfotware sales team and existing and pipelined customer base.
* Indepth experience of payment solutions is essential for this role.
* You'll be the go-to expert in payment solutions for the organisation so MUST have an expert knowledge of at least one of: direct debits, online payments, chip and pin PEDs, merchants, acquirers or payment gateways.
* We're looking for someone used to liaising and building relationships with finance departments and talking their language
* You'll be comfortable with problem solving, explaining and deciphering reports and working with a CRM system
* Someone with good presentation skills and written and verbal communication is key
* This is a consultative, supportive sales role so you'll be able to work alone but also bring together customers and sales teams to understand each other.
* The basic salary will be between £38,000 and £50,000 per annum
* The OTE is uncapped but should be circa £20,000 per year on top of salary
* There is a car allowance available
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Medicash scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Additional learning and development opportunities
This position is immediately available so please apply below for a confidential conversation, shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 working hours.
Highbridge Talent is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role