Warehouse Operative - Burntisland | Zoek UK | 5056c9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Operative - From £10/hr
Burntisland, Fife, Scotland
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for motivated part time Warehouse Operatives.
£10 per hour for day time shifts.
£ per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £20 per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)
Fixed term contract end dates until January 2022 - Shorter lengths available to suit all needs so please speak with your recruiter if you are interested a different contract length.
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
Your shift schedule will include three days off per week!!!
Amazon Fulfillment Centre (EDI4), Amazon Way, Dunfermline KY11 8ST
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now or alternatively call + to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or email
Why work for Amazon? - Job benefits -Full training on multiple stations within the operation (no experience is needed).
- Medical benefits -Private Medical Insurance plus Dental & Vision Insurances
- Financial benefits - Amazon Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans and gadget/travel insurances, 10% off Amazon supplied online purchases.
- Learning benefits: - Career Skills - providing training for critical skills such as CV writing, effective communication & computer basics. Career Choice - a programme that provides funding for adult education by prepaying 95% of tuition and fees for nationally recognised courses
- Site benefits - Free car parking onsite, onsite canteen with free hot drinks and multiple break areas. Enhanced and robust health and safety measures are in place for Covid-19, including increased cleaning, free face masks and hand sanitiser.
- Support benefits - Wellbeing - a dedicated library of information on wellbeing, including unique codes for discounted membership with PureGym. Employee Assistance Programme - a 24/7 counseling and personal advice service for all Amazonians
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates.
- Variety of shift options available to suit your lifestyleYour sh