Key Account Manager - Merseyside - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Key Account Manager
Merseyside - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
*Virtual interviews and onboarding*
Key Account Manager, Multinational pharma company (small in UK), Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales & Staffordshire, £competitive
I am recruiting for a pharma company that is small in the UK and has a large presence globally. They have a varied product portfolio, with an extremely strong pipeline. They are currently launching a product and have more launches planned across 2020 and 2021. They have a performance driven culture and the team are given lots of accountability and visibility in the company. They are not hierarchical and encourage creativity and innovation, with fresh ideas always welcomed!
- Within this role as a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for leading your territory completely autonomously.
- You will go out and hold the conversations with the people you believe will best benefit the company across, but your main remit will be secondary care.
- You will promote existing brands and be a part of brand new product launches, supported by the local Healthcare Development Manager.
- You will develop and grown relationships with key customers, predominantly in obs & gynae.
- You will have strong commercial acumen and excellent account and business planning.
- You will currently be a Key Account Manager, Hospital Representative or working in a hybrid primary and secondary care role.
- You MUST live on territory in either Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales or Staffordshire.
- You will be able to demonstrate consistent success throughout your career and be able to illustrate when you have identified and built strong effective relationships.
- You will be energetic, vibrant, prepared to challenge and bring new and innovative ideas.
- You will have a positive outlook and thrive in an autonomous, highly visible environment.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager position is a great role and is interviewing virtually! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 30 days ago