Small Works Coordinator - Budleigh Salterton | Zoek UK | 505d20
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Small Works Coordinator
Budleigh Salterton, Devon, England
Temporary (Full time)
Small Works Coordinator / Administrator
Monday - Friday -
Temporary to Permanent (Permanent option for outstanding candidate available)
£ per hour
Due to growth and expansion we have an exciting position available to join a Service & Reactive team based in our client company in Woodbury.
This is an office based role and the successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team who will be on hand for training and ongoing support.
The team operates in a very fast paced, high pressure environment and are looking for someone with similar previous experience. We are ideally looking for a candidate with basic technical knowledge and experience in an engineering or any service industry.
Successful candidate will need to coordinate on a daily basis with large blue chip clients and will act in some instances as their direct port of call for administrative issues and queries. Ideally you will have had experience in these areas.
Duties of Small Works Coordinator will include:
* Scheduling of Technicians/subcontractors diaries with service visits, reactive call outs and minor works/projects including updating our CRM operating system with visit dates, booking visits with customers including sending letters to clients. Liaising with technicians to ensure works are completed within a specified timeframe and in a cost-efficient manner.
* Dealing with clients to gain uplifts for onsite repairs.
* Inputting and proof-reading data from engineers reports and entering onto cloud based operating platform.
* Dealing with urgent call outs and assigning engineers to call outs, overseeing repairs until completion.
* Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors including raising orders, ensure the company receives the needed level of service to deliver company services.
* Dealing with customers queries in a timely manner to always ensure highest levels of customer service are achieved.
* Dealing with emails from clients and other staff members and other general updating of operating systems.
* Set up and management of national call out cover system.
* Onboarding subcontractors including data checking and compliance verification.
* Cost management of jobs to ensure the right profit levels are being achieved for the company.
* Generation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports for management purposes.
* This will also include dealing with incoming calls and other receptionist duties.
* Bonus scheme (once permanent)
* 21 days holiday plus statutory holidays. This will rise to 22 following the successful completion of 1 years' service.
* Company events
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy