Pharmacy Technician Band 5 - Gosport | Zoek UK | 506189
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pharmacy Technician Band 5
Gosport, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Pharmacy Technician - Essential Requirements:
* Must have NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services.
* Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
* Must have two years post qualification experience in dispensing.
* Must have two years' experience of dispensing in Primary Care.
Pharmacy Technician - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Pharmacy Technician - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
Military Medical Personnel provided the following inclusive hiring information:
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however, if you do not hear from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected