Despatch Manager - Preston | Zoek UK | 5061d2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Preston, Lancashire, England
£33000 - £36000/annum + Benefits + excellent prospects
Permanent (Full time)
Our client are going through a significant development programme and having just moved to a new factory now require an experienced Despatch Manager to hep spearhead the new development.
* We require an experienced despatch manager who can coordinate the new and developing teams of manufacturing operatives for this exceptionally successful manufacturer of specialist glass, glazing and window and doors produced for the retail and new house build markets nationally.
* The despatch manager will be will be able to manage and motivate his team to ensure that products and goods are finished on time for loading and delivery. He / She will work directly for the head of operations ensuring that strategically as the company grows that the team develops as well.
* Product training will be given, but is not as essential as being an experienced despatch manager capable of managing, motivating and getting the best from his team.
* Strong organisational skills are required to work alongside the factory manager and transport manager ensuring consistent flow from start to finish of the manufacturing process.
* This truly is an exceptional career opportunity and the successful candidate will be expected to grow with the company and have the ability to train and develop his/her team as their career develops.
* If you the are the despatch manager we need and would like to work for this dynamic and good fun employer please send a CV in confidence.
You will be working in a brand new state of the art manufacturing facility where the emphasis is on teamwork and leading by example