Sales Order Processor - Corby | Zoek UK | 5063ef
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Order Processor
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for experienced Sales Administrator/Order Processors to join an established & successful business based in Corby for an immediate start,
Due to company growth, they are looking to increase their small, friendly and busy team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working within a busy and fast-moving Sales Order Processing position. You will be confident and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise/organise your own workload.
* Organise and Control the effective processing of material orders to the highest standard.
* To accurately process and procure the required materials to ensure ‘on-time delivery to their customers using their industry-specific systems
* To complete their material quotations, when applicable, by due dates (and within 48 hours).
* To ensure the accurate /efficient and cost-effective processing of their material orders.
* To ensure, with colleagues, the checking of orders prior to production.
* To ensure quick and efficient responses to all customer enquiries including service and technical issues.
* To ensure the effective liaison with Operations and Finance functions and throughout the Sales and Marketing Department.
* Ensure that all acknowledgements are sent out within 48 hours of receipt of clean orders.
* To order material, as required, with due regard to the most cost-effective order pattern including associated materials
* To assist and advise on the preparation of quotations.
* To assist in checking/signing off of supplier invoices.
* Future duties, by agreement with the Materials Customer Service Manager.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday am - pm - 1-hour lunch