Plumber - Rugby | Zoek UK | 5065b8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rugby, Warwickshire, England
£20000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Plumber to be based in Rugby. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of reactive, planned and emergency plumbing maintenance tasks.
* Operate the Planned Preventive maintenance programme (PPM) in respect to the water systems on site
* Respond to emergency breakdowns across the site where an Engineering Technician (plumbing) is required including, potable water / wastewater, HVAC systems and Environmental conditions
* Water hygiene tasks (legionella compliance) including temperature monitoring and cooling tower sampling
* Ad hoc maintenance duties, including grounds, carpentry, building, painting, and labour (if skilled to do so)
* Role to cover 2 sites within the Midlands but based at Rugby Newbold Road for approx. 90% of time
* Management of all work requests through mobile application
* Pro Active escalation of any QHSE issues
* Review RAMS and issue PTW where suitably trained
* Identify and pro-actively report health & safety issues
* Experience in plumbing, repairs, and maintenance
* Qualified City and Guilds, NVQ
* Experience in multi skilled disciplines (mechanical, fabric, water hygiene, painting, and carpentry)
* Sound knowledge and experience of Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements
* Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision