ATR - Rugby | Zoek UK | 50686d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
ATR - Stock and Systems Administrator - Swift 100
Rugby, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Great Bear is a leading 3rd party UK logistics business providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions for international blue chip clients.
We operate in excess of 7 million sq. ft. of warehousing and operate a large modern commercial vehicle fleet, coupled with an extensive added value service offering
We are recruiting for a Stock and Systems Administrator to join our Rugby depot.
Reporting to the Stock and Systems Supervisor, the successful candidate will support the operation in the efficient handling of all administrative processes and procedures supporting the Warehouse and Customers.
Shift Pattern: Any 5 out of 7
Pay Rate: £ per hour
* Maintain existing customer relationships with regards to the processing of customer orders, forms and quotes
* Respond to a wide range of customer queries promptly, providing solutions where possible or escalating to Operations Supervisor as required
* Ensure customer & supplier information is kept up to date on the WMS system
* Communicating with customers via a variety of channels, including phone, email in an appropriate, professional manner
* Liaising with relevant departments – internal/external
* Update internal WMS system with account changes and notes
* Cross-checking supplier activity against bookings
* Liaise with suppliers and internal departments for lead time updates for orders
* Notify management of any non-compliant issues as they arise
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
* PC literate and experience in MS Excel
* Ability to solve problems methodically and actively seek resolutions
* Pro-active and adaptable approach
* Self-starter, ability to work using own initiative
* Conscientious and reliable
* Able to manage own work load effectively and prioritise
* Excellent customer service skills
* Organised, clean and tidy approach to work