£16.75 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading National Care Providers. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join this highly reputable service near Liverpool. This is a purpose-built medium service that provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and supports individuals with dementia.
The position is part time night shifts and the salary for the role is £16.75 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be RGN or RMN qualified
- You will have an active NMC PIN
- Previous experience of working within a nursing home is desirable
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
- A Competitive salary of £16.75 per hour
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- CIPD award winning training and development
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
- Numerous discounts on fashion, homeware, holidays, books and magazines
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Dan on#########
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 68 days ago