Teaching Assistant - Newham - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 507393
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newham - This Area Only
£70 - £90/day
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role within a primary school in Newham, East London?
The Primary school in Newham, East London are looking for a TEACHING ASSISTANT. It has places for between 4 and 11 children and young people, catering for Year 1 to Year 6. Your day as a TEACHING ASSISTANT will depend entirely on how you support the children and work with a lovely team of support staff and teachers. There really are no limits to the interests, passions, hobbies and activities that the students we support. It is key for this role that you are positive and enjoy having a laugh. The pupils you will be supporting are an active bunch and enjoy various leisure and activities in the community - including swimming, for example. Please ensure you can commit to this role, as reliability for the students you will be supporting is a key factor. They require stability and need support in accessing activities to allow them to achieve their full potential.
· Experience working as a TEACHING ASSISTANT/ TEACHING ASSISTANT / Cover Teacher
· Experience with PECS/SCERTS/MAKATON not essential - training will be provided
· Can do attitude and energetic
· School is a vibrant, multi-cultural centre of learning
· Small class sizes of 5 pupils
· Children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning
· Work with children in small class sizes of 6 pupils and 3 support staff and 1 Teacher
· Do you have TEACHING ASSISTANT Experience or have just Graduated?
· Are you adaptable, nurturing and keen to get in to Education?
· Do you have good people and communication skills?
· Do you have a passion to help students increase their learning and skills?
· Do you have transport access to Newham, East London?
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an TEACHING ASSISTANT in Newham, East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on (phone number removed). option3 or