Data & CRM Manager - London | Zoek UK | 507574
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data & CRM Manager - £85k - London
London, Greater London, England
£75000 - £85000 per annum
In this role you will be the lead on all things data. You will constantly be looking for ways to improve processes and utilise the systems more efficiently. The role will suite an individual with management experience who also enjoys being hands on.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage a team of Analysts / Administrators / Developers contributing to their personal development while instilling an understanding of business needs and commercial requirements
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning around internal information systems with the senior management team
- Identify process bottlenecks in the business along with other stakeholders
- Champion new systems and technologies in the business to deliver commercial and efficiency boosts
- Provide data services to internal stakeholders enabling the success of the organisations physical and virtual events
- 4+ years in a data strategy / management lead role being at the forefront of technology change and improvements
- Experience advising on data protection regulations, especially GDPR
- Comfortable writing scripts and applications using the Python programming language
- Extensive experience with a CRM platform, ideally Salesforce
- Commercially astute
- Exceptional stakeholder management across teams with diverse skills
- Experience working with and managing large volumes of contact data is beneficial
- Experience on the AWS ecosystem is beneficial
- Experience planning and executing data migrations / integrations from M&A activity is beneficial
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...