PA/Sales Administrator - Royston | Zoek UK | 5075c4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Royston, Barnsley, England
A well-established family business is looking to recruit Sales Administrator on a permanent basis to join their team. Our client is a values led organisation with a strong emphasis on team work and customer experience. They offer a friendly, stable working environment. Due to the nature of this role you will need to be a driver with access to a car.
PA/Sales Administrator - Job Overview
This is a very varied and fast paced role, requiring the individual to have a proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure. Duties will include;
- Supporting project managers and sales manager with all areas of multiple projects
- Taking details of briefs, liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes, chasing quotes, updating CRM with details, processing orders and managing the full process through to completion
- Managing to project lifecycle in terms of ensuring all deadlines are met and customers and project managers are kept updated
- Preparing documentation and reports for meetings
- Complex report production and updates on Excel trackers
- Updating and managing trackers and spreadsheets
- Diary management - scheduling meetings, attending client meetings and taking notes
PA/Sales Administrator**- Required Skills and Experience**
- Previous administrative experience
- A degree in a business related subject is an advantage
- Proven ability to meet deadlines within a pressurised environment
- Passionate about customer experience
- Strong skills in MS Office packages including Word & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidential and professional manner
PA/Sales Administrator**- Benefits Offered**
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free lunch
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business