Natwest Digital - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Natwest Digital, Data & Customer Service Apprenticeships
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
19125.0000 - 21555.0000
Permanent (Full time)
LTSB’s vision is "a world where all young people flourish, regardless of your background."
We’ve partnered with NatWest Group because we’re looking for young people who are passionate about digital technology, data, and customer service to join a range of apprenticeship opportunities in permanent roles with the bank in 2021.
We are offering places on three-week interactive bootcamps where you will receive employability training and insight into the specific role for which you’ve applied.
Roles include Digital & Technology Solutions, Digital User Experience apprenticeships, Data Analysts, Software Developer and Customer Advisor apprenticeships .
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you an interview.
LTSB will continue to support successful candidates until roles commence in the autumn, and then for the first year of your career. On the apprenticeship you’ll study to gain a qualification while putting new skills to use in work, earning a competitive salary, and being supported professionally through the programme.
- Free three-week bootcamp delivered online in the summer
- Interaction with NatWest Group staff during the bootcamp to give you an insight into the role and the culture of the bank
- Guaranteed interview for the specific role and apprenticeship (for all candidates who complete the bootcamp)
Salaries for successful candidates:
- Data Analysts, and Software Developers: £19,125
- Digital & Technology Solutions, and Digital User Experience: £21,555
Apprenticeship Programme Start Dates
- Digital & Data Apprenticeship Bootcamp: 28th June
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Bootcamp: 26th July
We are looking for young people aged 16- 24 who are passionate about building a career in digital, data, or customer service. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a genuine interest in the sector.
- 16-24 years old
- Educated at a state school
- You may have been entitled to Free School Meals or Pupil Premium at some point in your education (English schools)
For Financial Services Customer Advisor roles (Level 3 in England and Level 6 in Scotland) we are looking for young people with a passion for learning and helping customers have the best experience. There is no minimum academic criteria although Maths and English GCSE in England and National 5 qualifications or Foundation Apprenticeships in Scotland would be an advantage
For Software Developer and Data Analyst roles (Level 4 in England and Level 8 in Scotland) we are looking for young people who are passionate about digital, technology, data and innovation. If you have experience of coding / programming this would be ideal for the software developer roles. If you have an inquisitive mind and like to solve problems, investigate data / information, work with spreadsheets, etc you may be ideally suited for the data analyst apprenticeship. There is no minimum academic criteria for entry, however Level 3 qualifications (A level / BTEC) in England or Highers in Scotland would be an advantage.
For Digital & Technology Solutions and Digital User Experience degree apprenticeships (Level 6 in England) the minimum academic criteria is 80 UCAS points (A levels or BTECs in England and Highers or equivalent in Scotland). If you have explored digital and technology in your own time or in your studies this would be advantageous.
For all the roles, you must be eager to learn and succeed! These roles are open to people of any background - we are specifically looking for young people who were eligible for free school meals, or from areas of low attainment, or have faced personal disadvantage.
An apprenticeship as part of a full time role with NatWest Group is a fantastic alternative to full time education, and a unique opportunity to become part of a diverse, challenging and exciting organisation.
How to Apply
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps
• Click the Apply button to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
• You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into your chosen apprenticeship.
• Eligible candidates will then be invited to a selection day which will take place online
• Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!