Interim Head of - West Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 5076b5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Interim Head of Development Finance - Housing
West Yorkshire - This Area Only
£300 - £400/day
Temporary (Full time)
We are working with an Affordable Housing Organisation who are looking to recruit an Interim Head of Development Finance for a 3 month plus contract whilst they are going through the permanent recruitment process.
The successful applicant will act as the financial partner to the Executive Director of Development and oversee the staff team who provide financial business partnering to the Development & Growth arm of the business.
Key duties will include
* Providing input to the financial planning and analysis function, ensuring it is an agile strategic decision-making tool
* Overseeing the preparation of individual development scheme appraisals, in accordance with the organisation’s development parameters, using Proval or equivalent development cash flow management tools.
* Presenting project, scheme and programme metrics & models, regular financial reporting on a periodic basis.
* Being a key negotiating partner for any commercial JV/partnership structuring
* Taking the financial lead and providing a proactive supporting role in negotiations with development and commercial partners for land, development, and growth opportunities, using your gravitas to balance the commercial opportunity with management of risk.
* Acting as the key financial partner in assessing, structuring, and negotiating significant acquisitions or disposals, other commercial partnering opportunities.
Previous experience of working in a similar role for a Housing provider/team is essential, coupled with a proven track record of working at a senior/executive level
There is flexibility on home-based working for this role, but the successful individual would be expected to attend the office if required.
The opportunity of temp to perm would be considered
To apply for this position please send your CV, or contact the office and speak with Natasha Moore