Support Manager - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 507f63
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£200 - £300 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Support Manager in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 3 months with potential of extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
Day rate: £200 - £300
The main duties would be:
- You will work with team heads to manage stakeholder engagement and analyse stakeholder input, in preparation of the inquiry terms of reference.
- You will work with colleagues in other parts of the SG as well as in external organisations to help prepare and put in place practical arrangements for the start of the inquiry, including in relation to appointments, financing, information management and accommodation.
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative and judgement to deliver challenging objectives in a fast-paced, high profile, politically sensitive environment.
- Experience of effective collaboration and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders in sometimes challenging circumstances.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver challenging objectives while working under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to analyse complex information and communicate that effectively.
- Ability to take decisions on difficult and contentious issues where there maybe a number of courses of action
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate on highly complex matters and difficult situations
- Ability to influence others without having direct line management responsibility
- Flexibility, and the ability to handle a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to write executive level and public facing reports succinctly and clearly
- Experience of working in central government roles is desirable
Disclosure Scotland Certificate is required
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...