Customer service advisor
Up to £9.38 per hour
We are looking for bright, hardworking individuals to join our Pensions and investments client based in Bristol city centre. There is great opportunity for to join one of the largest financial companies in the UK and build a promising career!
This is primarily a telephone based role, assisting clients in making payments into their Vantage accounts and amending master password information.
There are also customer service opportunities within the pension and investment sectors of the business.
The roles are all customer service based and is ideal for anyone wanting to enter the financial services industry and develop their knowledge and skills in a fastpaced environment
Main information for the Customer service advisor :
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8:30am 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays (9:30am12:30pm) 40 hours a week.
Salary: £9.38 per hour (£19,500 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Location: City Centre
Essential requirements as a customer service advisor:
- Good ALevels/GCSEs or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- 1 year Customer service
Desirable requirements as a customer service advisor:
- Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Basic knowledge of financial services
- Competent computer user; proficient with Microsoft Office and using inhouse systems
- Any relevant experience (e.g. working in an office, customer service role, etc.)
- Experience of financial services
- Experience of a client facing role, comfortable dealing with clients directly
- Experience within an inbound/outbound customer service environment
If you are interested in the position, either apply to this advert, send your CV to ######### or call#########
Posted 13 days ago