Registered Nurse - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Registered Nurse - Private Hospital
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£27000 - £30000 per annum + .
Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward
Full/ Part Time Band 5 equivalent up to £30,000
Surgical Ward Nurse required for a small private hospital in Doncaster.
Our client has a large number of hospitals around the UK. This hospital caters for a range of surgical procedures covering a variety of procedures.
As Ward Nurse you will support in assessing health and well-being and assisting in the delivery of care to meet patient needs, across a wide variety of specialisms. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, working closely with consultants and the theatre team.
Responsibilities include: -
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload of surgical specialties
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patients' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others.
- Working within a Multidisciplinary Team of medical/ clinical staff
WE CAN ACCEPT FT OR PT APPLICANTS - this role is covering a variety of shifts Monday - Sunday
To be successful you will have: -
- NMC Registration - Active Pin RGN/ RN
- 6 months acute / hospital experience ideally within surgical setting
Our client is offering band 5 equivalent salary £24,000 - £30,000 + numerous other benefits working for this private provider
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Eclypse Recruitment or APPLY TODAY
Posted 27 days ago