Embedded Software Engineer - Farnham | Zoek UK | 5080ab
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Embedded Software Engineer
Farnham, Surrey, England
£40000 - £55000/annum + bonus + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Embedded Software Engineer – Automotive Farnham, Surrey, UK
£40-55k + bonus
* Full lifecycle embedded software development of automotive electric vehicle systems using embedded C
* Experience of developing low level code for microcontrollers is required (. Infineon, Aurix, ARM, etc)
* Good problem solving skills; able to develop code solutions from technical requirements
Software Engineer – Automotive
This is an exciting opportunity for an embedded software engineer to join a successful and expanding automotive technology company within the rapidly developing electric vehicle industry.
This company has developed an innovative electric vehicle powertrain system and is expanding to bring new products to automotive vehicle manufacturers. They seek creative, innovative and experienced software engineers that are able to tackle complex problems and find solutions using first principals and creative software!
More –Software Engineer – Automotive
Embedded software engineer applicants need to have the ability to apply their software knowledge to a variety of engineering problems and be confident with programming in embedded C.
The role will involve embedded software design and development of their next generation products and will require Experience of developing low level code for microcontrollers is required (. Infineon, Aurix, ARM, etc.)
The ideal candidate would be strong academically and have good embedded software engineering skills.
Knowledge / Skills: Senior Software Engineer – Automotive
* A good graduate degree, masters or higher in a relevant subject (electronics engineering, computer science, mechatronics etc) At least 3-5 years of experience.
* Good experience of embedded C development ideally gained within the Automotive, Aerospace / avionics, industrial control, telecoms domain or similar
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a small team environment
* Creative, innovative and with excellent problem solving ability
* Embedded software development using C programming
* Experience of embedded software engineering for control systems (. motor controllers, power control, etc) including use of Aurix or Infineon processors.
Beneficial: Embedded Software Engineer
* Familiarity of highly regulated or safety critical systems (. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ISO13485, ATEX, MISRA C) would be great but is not essential
* Experience of architecture of software using AUTOSAR frameworks would be a big plus
The role is commutable from Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Petersfield, Camberley and Winchester