Electrician (Training in EV) - London | Zoek UK | 508244
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrician (Training in EV)
London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £38000/annum Training, Van, Fuel, Progression
Permanent (Full time)
Electrician (Training in EV)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Van + Fuel + Full Training + Pension + Holidays + Further Progression Opportunities
Are you a qualified electrician who is looking to kickstart your career by gaining extensive specialist training within one of the most important new industries for the UK's green revolution?
This award-winning company has a great reputation with clients in and around the London area and have a number of exciting new projects lined up for both the domestic and commercial market. They are now looking to grow their team with the addition of a qualified electrician who is driven to take their career in a promising new step.
In this role you will initially start off by gaining training in installing, inspecting, maintaining and fixing charge points for Electric Vehicles before being allowed to work autonomously with your own van to travel to sites in the South London area.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' electrical experience, will be qualified to 18th Edition and will have a JIB Gold Card or NVQ Level 3. They will be motivated by opportunities for training in a new and growing area of industry and will be happy with working in an autonomous role upon completion of their training.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to become a specialist in their career and who wants to share in the buzz of an up-and-coming business that has some great projects lined up for the coming months and years.
* Working in a mobile role across the South London area
* Undertaking training in and then carrying out EV charge point installs, inspections, maintenance and repairs
* Keeping an accurate log of works undertaken and resources used
* Following health & safety guidelines at all times and ensuring that works are completed in compliance with standards
* Sharing knowledge with and training up new starters to the company upon completion of own training
* Minimum 18th Edition and JIB Gold Card or NVQ Level 3 qualifications
* Minimum 3 years' experience in electrical installations/maintenance
* Inspection & Testing 2391 (desirable)
* Able to work autonomously and motivated by technical development
* Good customer-facing attitude
* Organised and able to maintain accurate logs of works undertaken and materials used
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply