Quality Assurance Assistant - Mildenhall | Zoek UK | 5082ca
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Assurance Assistant
Mildenhall, Suffolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Quality Assurance Technician
Our client is seeking someone to work in their well equipped laboratory, to be responsible for updating and maintaining quality control records, if you have experience working within a laboratory this would be ideal, but it is not essential as full training will be given.
Hours: Monday - Friday -, once trained you will be working 1 in 6 Saturday mornings on an overtime rate
- Collecting samples from production
- Testing samples and reporting the results
- Making up solutions used in the testing process
- Using laboratory equipment in a timely and organised manner
Skills / Experience:
- Laboratory experience is desirable, but not essential
- Able to work quickly and be able to maintain accurate records
- Strong attention to detail specifically with numbers
- Accurately follow testing procedures and instructions
- Hard working, reliable and proactive
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy